Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Feed my Sheep!!



Ok first things first! THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING!!!!! Oh man so much has happened and I don't want to write a super long email so my apologizes if it is long. The sister training leaders came for trade offs this week. Sister Paasi came with me. She pretty much thinks I'm crazy and kept telling me that so she was grand. We had a blast and took a million and one pictures. This was her first time in the north so she was in heaven because it's so beautiful. Then on Wednesday we were doing companion study and Sister Paasi and Sister Tapuala showed up.... The sisters in our district which includes sister tapuala are going through some things so the STLs had us do a companion exchange for the week. So I moved into their flat and my area changed to KeriKeri and Okaihou. Oh man it was such a fun week. Sister Tapuala is hilarious. I was so excited to be placed with her. Sister Ottley went with Sister Pointer and covered our areas. So I got to meet new people and be with a companion that I get along with really well. We had fun doing missionary work which is what it is all about. The Sister training leaders, zone leaders, and district leader were worried about us together cause were both crazy. But it was great. Our mission vision is to talk with everyone. So TWE. In the north missionaries always say "it's the north, it's too hard to get 20 Twes. There's no one here" blah blah blah. Sister Tapuala and I went out to prove them wrong. So we parked the car and rode our bikes to town and TALKED WITH EVERYONE!!! We got 4 new investigators and 60 TWEs in two days. So we were told "sisters you are oawesome" by the assistants and zone leaders quite a bit this week. It felt great! So we did work and had fun while we did it. She is one crazy missionary. She didn't make me work out in the morning but we did have a pillow fight so that was fun. The zone leaders and district leader also stopped by and we had a nerf war so lets just say we won because the elders aren't allowed in our flat. haha suckers we had the advantage. So when president switched us back I only cried a little. Mostly cause I will miss the sisters bathroom. Oh and Sister Tapuala I guess. Haha no this week was really great. WE ALSO SET A BAPTISM DATE!!! Our investigator Ethan that lives in Paihia is set for baptism on the 26th of this month. Two days after transfers... so we will see what happens. We also will hopefully have another in October. So stay tuned for that one. This week I really just learned that missionary work is fun if you and your companion work well together and make it fun. So hopefully Sister Ottley and I can work on that cause these past few weeks have been rough. But still good! One miracle this week was yesterday. I had a nice little crying session in the bathroom Saturday night cause companion probs. And I was just praying and praying and trying to pull myself together because that's what you have to do on a mission. So on Sunday we got to church and a family from Highland was there. Oh man they are the sweetest family we talked with them like the whole day and it was great. Please pray for Tammy Fackrell. She went deaf in her left ear two weeks ago and may never get her hearing back. She needs a miracle. Them being at our branch was inspired because I truly needed them yesterday. God is good.

In my studies sometime this week I came across an amazing scripture in Alma. Alma 5:14 "have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your heart?" Loved ones!!! Do what that scripture says to do. Because I have been struggling I set new goals that I need to accomplish and I am trying so hard to become more like Christ so that others can come closer to Him through me. I have seen so many miracles as I truly give my all to our Father in Heaven every. single. day. Try it out your life will change. As you turn into a true disciple of Christ you will change lives and the darkness in the world won't affect you. Change your heart and come unto Christ. 

I love you all so much. Know that Christ is with you every moment of every day. He is just one prayer away. I am so grateful for each and every one of you. The church is true and I love it. I love our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ with all my heart. I love being a missionary and being apart of this great and amazing work. Have an oawesome week!

Love,
Sister Boiteux

oh p.s. i also broke our phone on monday last week so we wont get one until tomorrow maybe. Shocker there huh? Lol
okay talk to you later. Love you. Bye.


With Sister Paasi 



Trade off day. Sister Paasi and Sister Pointer (Sister Paasi certified me to drive, don't trust her face I did great.)

 


Feed my Sheep!



Being a goofball with Sister Tapuala 


The other sisters swanky bathroom

With the family from Highland

No comments:

Post a Comment