Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Growth Zone

This week was hard. I dont think i have cried this much on my mission as i have this past week. Haha the reason being.... TRANSFERS!! 
As much as i dont like transfers i also love them. I get to stay in the great kingdom of Kaikohe. But my new companion is wonderful and such an amazing missionary. Her name is Sister Christiansen. From Bountiful Utah. She came out the transfer before me. So were both new but both excited to hasten the work in this area. 

I miss my sassy samoan companion dearly, but i am so grateful for this new opportunity to learn from a new sister and find new ways to work in our area. Although this week was filled with tears it was also filled with appointments. Which is great. The people here are so prepared and i love it. 

I have absolutely no idea what to tell every one. My main motto for this week has been "there is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone." I honestly really love trials. They are incredibly hard but they help us grow closer to the Savior if we let them. Getting use to a new companion is weird and hard but it is necessary. I know the Lord has a plan for me and this is part of it. At interviews I talked with Sister Balli and she shared with me Jacob 4:10. That also goes in hand with Alma 37:37. Choice scriptures. Man did I need those this week. I kept telling sister Tapuala, "why does president trust me to be senior companion? I dont want to do this." but he is inspired and he does know what he is doing. I am so grateful for my mission president and most importantly for the Savior and the atonement. Truly have been relying on faith most of this week. Nothing can get done without faith. I know that God has a plan for each and every one of us. He gives us the trials that we can handle. When I mess up or dont feel good enough I think of our mission vision. "repent and move forward every day." and "who God calls, God qualifies." So true. We can do anything and everything when we rely on the Savior. He loves us and only wants the best for us. Trials refine us and make us better, i know that for sure. Dont dwell on the past because we all make mistakes, no one is perfect. Thats the beauty of the atonement. How lucky are we to have it?! I hope you are all taking time to see what the Lord does for yous each and every day. No matter how hard the day is there is always a blessing somewhere in it. I love you. The Lord loves you. 
Alofa Atu!
Sister Boiteux

Funny of the week: For some reason every time we leave a members house or something. Someone always feels the need to tell me to stay out of trouble. And that im going to get married like the week I get home from my mission. The reputation I have here in the Waihou family. My goodness. I promise that im not super marriage hungry and that my personality is just a big one I always stay out of trouble ;)

 Senior Couple in our district. One of my mission parents :)


Haruru Falls!!


Cute deaf couple in our branch. Brother Cunniffe likes to calm the devil and tells me to repent every time we go over. He is cheeky as.



Transfers!!! Definitely got lost in Auckland cause the Elders are terrible and left us. :)


The sisters in the Ngati Hine district


Sister Christiansen


MY MISSION BABIES


Chickens :)


No comments:

Post a Comment