Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Put Your Shoulder To the Wheel

First of all... I AM EXTREMELY JEALOUS that you all get the chance to see the Provo City Center temple. I hope you fully enjoy it for me. No worries I will get to go in it in a year.... 

This week was.. Interesting haha. We tried our hardest to get things done and to work in both areas as much as we could. This week I want to talk about my companion, Sister Tilini.

Sister Tilini is incredible. She has two broken discs in her back and has gone through so much pain in the past few months. She hurt it when she was home and then re-injured it here in the mission. She has been doing pretty well and is the most stubborn person I know and she just wants to do the work. On Tuesday after District Meeting she could barely move and we had to have the Elders help her home because she couldnt walk or move on her own. We had a few appointments that day and she just kept saying "we have to go to work im fine." Clearly she wasnt fine. She is doing better right now but it is still a big recovery process for her. 
The moral of the story is. "I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day." Alma 36:3
My testimony on the Atonement and the love of our Saviour Jesus Christ has grown immensely this week. I know she couldnt be doing this work without faith and trust in the Saviour. I honestly have no reason to complain about my pains now because she is pushing through and out working. I know that there is so much power in the Priesthood, I hope all men are striving to be worthy to receive as well as continuing to hold it. I love the work that we do and I do know that the Lord loves his missionaries and is helping us every single day. I know that he is always here for us through every thing that we go through, but we have to exercise our faith and do work as well. I hope you all had an incredible week. I love you all so much!

Funny of the week: President and Sister Balli  came to the elders baptism and after we were eating Tongan food. They were sitting in front of us and Sister Balli turned around and said, "Sister Boiteux what do I tell all the sisters when they say they cant finish food?" "endure to the end?" "Yeah and I cant do it!" Haha we feel your pain Sister Balli. The islanders know how to eat!!

Fa,
Sister Boiteux

When Sister Lott says "you know when you hit two eggs together only one cracks.." So i tried it. Lol they both cracked.

The first time trying Wendys in New Zealand. Dont do it. Its not good.


When they dont want Sister Tilini to go out to work.. So the elders park behind us.


I love puppies!!!! It kissed me.. The cheeky little thing. 


Christine was my companion for a night


Trio Power!


Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment