Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Inspired Puppies

Talofa!!

I have no idea what to tell all of you about this week. It was full of faith building, spiritual rebuking moments. My main purpose of this week was Christ like attributes!! Probably my favorite chapter in preach my gospel. We would get annoyed at little things, then we would do something and be like "darn we suck." So we are trying on becoming more Christ like and not being so judgmental. Its crazy to see how different every companion is and how we work so differently with every person. But each companion I have had has taught me something new about myself and how I can become a better missionary. I have a few tender mercies I would like to share.

1. My knee still hurts but thankfully I have a brace. We were visiting a less active and when we were leaving her house I fell into a hole and hurt my leg. Which means it hurt really bad to walk. The same leg that I hurt my knee on and also the sun blistered my foot. (East Tamaki is great). But we were walking home and we just said it would be so great if a member stopped and picked us up right now. Two seconds later a member pulled up and offered us a ride. God answers prayers. Sometimes quick, sometimes longer than we want and in ways that we dont want. But he answers them.

2. It was raining heaps this week. We dont have a car and walking out to our area in the rain is the worst. Luckily we have members who love us and pull over and take us where we need to go. 

3. We went to contact one of our investigators and she ended up not being home. As we were walking down her driveway three little puppies crawled out from under a fence. So of course we had to stop and take pictures and play with them. As we were playing with them a car pulled up the drive way and it was our investigator! We went in and talked with her and went over the problems she is facing in life. The cool thing is everything we felt prompted to tell her was exactly what I needed to hear myself. I love lessons where you go in and you can feel the spirit and walk out uplifted and filled with the spirit. 

I love this work. I love being a representative of the greatest person who ever walked this earth. I know that obedience brings blessings but exact obedience brings miracles and that that saying is true for everyone not just missionaries. So many new goals have been set this year so I hope we can all go out and smash them. I know the Saviour lives and loves us more than we ever know. You never know when you will be an answer to someones prayers.. Dont forget to always wave or honk at the missionaries!! 

Alofa Atu,
Sister Boiteux

pictures!!


 Pros of living in the Zone Leaders area. We always see their car so we can prank them woohoo!!


KFC. First time being brought it haha then we were fed it the next night so im ok without it for the rest of my life.


My foot is blistered :) Made me think of Miki at bear lake. but not nearly as bad..



You know what they say.. The more rain you get on your badge the more attractive your husband will be....

THE INSPIRED PUPPIES!!!




 Is that otai in a bucket? yes yes it is


When you steal something from the elders and they all pull weapons out of their cars to beat you.. dont mess with zone leaders :)


No comments:

Post a Comment