Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Happy Mothers day to all of you lovely women in the world!! Such a wonderful loving holiday that we are lucky to celebrate.
Yesterday was just jam packed with spiritual awesomeness. We walked into the chapel and were just overwhelmed by the spirit that was present. We pretty much have the greatest ward ever. One of our members that spoke talked about how when Christ was on the cross he looked down and saw his mother, Mary. As soon as she said that it just hit me. It hit me to know and realize that mothers sacrifice so much for their children. We had the opportunity to join the young men in their class yesterday and we talked about and shared about strengthening your faith in Christ. My companion invited them all to ponder more on the Saviour through out their week instead of just on Sundays. Which brought me to my favourite story in the Book of Mormon... THE STRIPLING WARRIORS. In Chapter 56 it says 
47 Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
 48 And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it. 
We connected that to us today. Sometimes we have never shared the gospel we have never had to go out of our comfort zone and invite others to come unto Christ. Once we finally think more upon the Lord's plan and on bringing others unto the Saviour and forgetting ourselves is when we strengthen our faith and can preach the gospel. And we can preach it with power and authority because we truly believe it. We were taught in our youth by our mothers. We were taught to defend Christ at all times to open our mouths and share what we know to be true. What a blessing it is to have wonderful women and fathers and leaders that lead us and guide us and help us know what to do. Do not doubt, the Lord is on your side!! Thank you for everyone who has helped me get to where I am today. I have so much love and gratitude for you. I hope you all have a wonderful Sabbath Day.

Love you heaps,

Sister Boiteux

Pictures!!
Children.. A sister missionaries biggest temptation!! We just want to hold them!

Skyping Sister Fonuas family!! I think i took most of the time talking to them ;) 

 


We <3 our area


Excited cause it's p-day. And I get to skype my family in an hour and a half!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment