Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Extra Strength

Kia Ora mi familia!

This week was pretty good. Sister Graham and I were given that extra strength we needed and were able to work all week without dying in our flat (thats this upcoming one for her wisdom teeth) It was good though. We had some funny experiences this week. We had trade off with two sets of our sisters. I got to go to Henderson to be with Sister Bates. It was really cool because we went to go and contact a potential investigator. We knocked on her door and she let us in. We werent planning on her letting us in and were just going to get a return appointment but this was even better. As we talked with her she asked about what we do as missionaries and if we go to another country once we finish here. So we explained the missionary process and how are call comes from the apostles and prophet. She was stoked as to hear that we believe that we have a living prophet. Seriously I have only seen a select few people find that news as great as she did. Her eyes just lit up. So as we taught her the message of the restoration the spirit was able to testify to me that what we were teaching was true. My testimony of the prophet was really strengthened. I am so grateful to know that God has reached out to us again by calling a prophet. That the priesthood that Christ had here on earth is the same priesthood Thomas S. Monson holds today. That he truly is the only man who can receive that revelation that we need. I know that as we follow him we wont go astray. I am grateful for the spirit and that we are able to teach people about the church and that we get to invite them to follow the prophet and by following him they can follow the Saviour. 

I was also able to go on trade offs in Avondale Ward!!!!! I was with a sweet new sister who I just love so much. She is full of faith and excitement to be here. She taught me heaps. I am grateful to be able to have this calling and to work with so many sisters so we can see how they teach and how they are growing. It is a really humbling experience to work along side them. A lot of Avondale was shocked to see me and it was funny. Weird to be back since I didnt leave it long ago. But also great to see people that I love so much! 

I hope you all have a great week and continue to have spiritual reminders of the truthfulness of the restored gospel. I love you all heaps!

Sister Boiteux

Pictures!

How I felt when I got my blood drawn last week. I was happy after cause Sister Graham took me to Carls Jr for lunch :)



Sister Bates first try of Buttered chicken pizza. She is now officially part of the mission 


Trade offs with our Henderson sisters! (Sister Graffe is from Tahiti.. Speaks french. She may or may not have cracked up when she read my last name. I avoid french people at all costs) ;)


 Trade offs in Avondale!! Got to see some of my favs.. No big deal :)






When you get a 2 min notice of having to teach 16 primary children. 


LOL when you see it




No comments:

Post a Comment