Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Desire to Inspire

I really have no idea what to say about this week. It was pretty much terrible, but good. Here it is 
Monday and Tuesday we were quarantined... So mostly in Opua doing laundry. That was actually quite fun to be in my last area and roam around while we waited for our laundry.Definitely coming back to this part because it is just beautiful.
Wednesday we crushed it. We passed all our goals with flying colors and it was amazing. Talked to heaps of people.
Thursday was normal... well except I got proposed to.. 3 times by the same guy. That was awkward as. 
Friday.... Terrible. We kept asking can anything worse happen? and it did. Started with the power going out. And in new zealand when the power goes out everything is out so we couldnt use the bathroom or get water because its all ran on electricity. Then we went to go and eat, well everywhere only accepted cash cause power duh. We only had our cards. So the power came back on and both of my cards got declined at where I wanted to eat. So we went and got pizza hut, then got groceries and sister tapualas card was declined. Choice. Got back to the flat and I opened the door and the kitchen was flooded. hahahhahaa sister left the sink on because no power so we didnt know. Then went to an investigators and she fed us moldy cake... so lets just say we were driving home and i stopped in the middle of the street and threw up. Accident prone? yes. 

So extremely grateful for conference this past weekend. Every talk was inspired and definitely something that I needed to hear. I am so grateful for the prophet and the apostles. I know what they teach us comes directly from God and we need to follow what they say. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet that when we follow him we cant go wrong. I know that if we really do ponderize and strengthen our knowledge we can be choice saints that we need to be. I love being a missionary. Even on the hard weeks. It is all worth it and a huge learning experience. I know trials mold us into who we need to be and God gives us what we can handle. I love you all and hope you have an amazing spiritually filled week.

Ofa Atu,
Sister Boiteux

 Another lesson with this crazy bunch

 Me not wanting to leave Opua.







No comments:

Post a Comment