Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Just Do You.

Kia Ora,

How grateful am I for the general womens session of conference. I know all of you just watched conference conference but here in New Zealand we get to wait a week to watch it. I absolutely love that everything was focused on service. Definitely something that I needed at this time. It is incredible to know that such small simple things can make a huge difference in some one elses life. I remember being on trade offs with one of my favorite STLs and she asked me what is the thing i want to accomplish in life. My response was "I want to change the world... I have no idea how but I want to make a difference." She said, "Sister Boiteux you may not change the world. But you can change someones world." That has stuck with me ever since. So every day I want to set out and to try and help change someones world. By small and simple things great things come to pass. 
I know it is true that when you are down in the dumps and everything in the world is coming against you the greatest way to fight back is through service. Serving our Heavenly Father is the greatest way to be happy. Because when you are in the service of your fellow beings you are serving God. How great is that? We are literally Heavenly Fathers tools every single day. We can and we will make a difference if we do as we are asked and pray for those ways to help. I love you all and am so grateful for your prayers and for all you have done for me. I hope you have a great week! Love you so much!
Sister Boiteux

Pictures!


When you find pretty spots in your area. They call for a selfie.



Elder Daley sadly had to go home for medical reasons. My mission prep buddy is now back in Utah. But I truly am grateful for the friendships that are made on missions :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment