Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Life Is Good, It Will All Work Out

Kia Ora mi familia,

Well President decided to split up the dynamic duo. My #1 soa is now my #1 sister training leader. Sister Lott is going to smash it in her new calling. Im so extremely proud of her. She stayed back in Tamaki and I was moved to Waterview. Transfers are just wonderful haha. This area is great I already love the ward and the people here. 

Every transfer seems to have a theme. This one I can tell is really teaching me patience, humility, charity, and most importantly im learning more about the atonement. Sister Lott and I kept saying oh were to comfortable which means things are going to change. Sadly we were right. But there is no comfort in the growth zone and no growth in the comfort zone. I am really grateful for the challenges that I am given so that I can grow closer to the Saviour. I dont think I have learned so much in such a short amount of time as I have now. Im so grateful for the priesthood and also the power of prayer. I know that when we pour out our hearts to God he will hear our cries and he will answer us. It may not be the way we want and it may not be immediately but he will answer. 

helaman 3:35 "  Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility, and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea, even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God."

I know that I need to yield my heart unto God, I know I need to align my will to his. By doing that I can be refined and I can become a better person. I know that is true for all of us. Its hard and sometimes we hold things back, but when we literally give him everything is when we become who he wants us to be. I am really grateful for all the prayers that you send my way they strengthen me more than you know. I hope you are all doing well. I love you heaps.

Sister Boiteux


Pictures


The senior couple in our ward, the Terrys. Will miss them dearly :)


So long East Tamaki!!



just enjoy :) 





Our Falute family :)
When you go to say bye to one of the greatest families at 9 pm and all the kids get out of bed to say bye :) Love them!


Matching with this beautiful daughter of God. Lava lavas, watches, and rings. Power companionship ;) 


What we found on snowflakes tire.



MY NEW COMPANIONS. Also volunteering at a center. Trios. Sister Fifita and Sister Tcheou. 
Sister Fifita is from Tonga and Sister Tcheou is from Tahiti.


No comments:

Post a Comment