Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Lead Me, Guide Me, Walk Beside Me

Merry Christmas everyone!! This week has been an interesting one as per usual. Highlight was WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!!! Seriously the greatest thing to be back in the house of the Lord and be spiritually uplifted by the spirit. I am so grateful for the priesthood and the blessings and gifts we receive when we do go to the temple. As we were sitting in the endowment session I was so sad because I didn't remember a lot of things that were going on, but as we sat there I realized that at that time it didn't matter if I had everything memorized or knew what was going on. All that mattered was I was there to learn more about Gods plan and to come closer to him.

I am grateful for the church and the blessings that we receive in the House of the Lord. I am grateful for the answers I was able to receive as I sat and pondered and truly learned what God wanted me to learn. I know that each of us can have an experience with our Heavenly Father if we truly prepare for it and are striving to be worthy for it. 

We were talking with one of our members who is probably in his 70's. He is just coming back to church. This past week when we saw him he was doing his usual comparing himself to us and wishing that he would have stayed active and went on a mission. As we were talking to him the thought came to my companions mind to ask him if he has ever received his patriarchal blessing. Which he hasn't. We were able to explain to him more the importance of receiving one. That our patriarchal blessing is like a blue print to our life. It is a blessing directly from God to us. So much peace and direction has been given to us through our own blessings. I am grateful for the direction we receive from our Heavenly Father. I am grateful for this past week and the better understanding of the Saviour and what he went through, as well as what God wants me to go through while I am here. 

I hope you all enjoy the rest of this season! Love you heaps!

Sister Boiteux

Pictures! (sorry we had a very eventful week)


Zone Pday! We made gingerbread houses out of crackers. We made a temple!!


Sister Training Leader life. When  you leave for trade-offs with the wrong socks on. Had trade-offs with the sweetest Tahitian and Filipino. (sister christiansen's daughter) 




Temple Trip!




Tried to sneak a pic with President and Sister Balli :) Ended up getting a good one after!




My granddaughter. The legacy lives on!


Mamas donuts best things around!


Woke up to this miracle Christmas morning. Went out to the car to get something and saw all this on our door. Love being loved. We didn't have time to grocery shop last monday so we literally haven't had any food! It was a blessing to receive boxes and boxes of goodness! Thank you secret Santa :)



Companion enjoying the goodies!





No comments:

Post a Comment