Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Takapuna Sisters

Not much time this week, but transfer news.... I am now in Harbour with Sister Tuaana! We are privileged to be in the area presidencys, President and Sister Balli, and the assitants ward! Go us! It is pretty fun though. North Shore is a lot different than I expected in a good way. I am excited for my last transfer. Hopefully we will be able to accomplish wonders or at least just one thing so we can say we did something :) 

Sister Tuaana is great she is from Perth and has been out for 9 months. We are also in a trio for a few more hours with Sister Smith. She is heading to the temple square mission so look out for her!

A quick message I wanted to share is from our relief society lesson that we had yesterday which was on comparing ourselves. Something I have always struggled with and I am sure something a lot of us struggle with. If there is one thing my mission taught me is that God created me. He loves us just the way we are and he didn't intend for us to beat ourselves up for not being someone else. Sometimes we ask are we good enough? but are really implying am i perfect enough? None of us are perfect. Hence why we need the atonement so it can make us perfect one day. I know for a fact that everyone has something special to offer. That we were placed on this earth at this time for a specific reason. I know God created us to succeed not to fail. I hope you all have a fantastic new year and that you really learn how to become better, but don't beat yourself up over it. I know that Heavenly Father and our Saviour Jesus Christ are cheering us on and that they are so proud of us! I love you all heaps!!

Love,
Sister Boiteux

pictures:

A few good byes to some of my favs!!





Stopped by the mission office and saw the Clements! Love them way too much. Also this is my companion Sister Tuaana.



First Sunday in Takapuna :)


 I fit in Sister Smith's suitcase!! Not trunky or anything, just miss Salt Lake. President told her to watch out for those missionaries going home hahahahaa


No comments:

Post a Comment